Think & Grow were asked by Dynamic Business to judge entries into their Top 10 Entrepreneur awards. Over the past few weeks we read through close to 100 pages worth of written submissions. Each entrepreneur had to answer the following questions:
- How do you plan to grow your business in the next 12 months?
- Why did you start your business?
- Talk us through your biggest milestone so far?
- Please tell us why you believe you should be one of the Top 10 entrepreneurs?
The quality of answers was extremely high and I was blown away by the quality of businesses we could vote for. Ultimately there had to be a winner. The top ten are below:
- Julie Mathers, Founder, Flora & Fauna
- Ben Thompson, Co-founder, Employment Hero
- Tom Amos, Co-founder, Sidekicker
- David Freeman , Founder, H2coco
- Anna Wright, Original Founder, BindiMaps
- Adrian Johnstone, Co-Founder, Practifi *
- Alex Badran & Mario Hasanakos, Co-Founders, Spriggy (Rivva Pty Ltd) *
- Sabri Suby, Founder, King Kong *
- Tim Moylan, Co-Founder, Shootsta *
- Sean McCreanor, C0-Founder, Assignar
*6,7,8, 9 all ranked the same.
From stories of failure to starting businesses in bedrooms it was a fantastic selection of high quality businesses and founders who have put everything on the line to build and grow their respective businesses.
You can read through the full results here at https://www.dynamicbusiness.com.au/entrepreneur-profile/top10-dynamic-entrepreneurs-announced.html